Monday, February 3, 2014

First Review!

Just got my first review on the full product by someone that wasn't obligated to be nice to me. Check it out after the jump!

Nathan
 
Good Morning.  I have finished what you have sent me.  I can tell you, I read and read and read a lot of books.  Am I someone who can critique someone else’s work?  The answer is NO!!  But…I do know what I like and do not like.
What you have sent me is absolutely incredible in every good sense of the word.  I couldn’t put it down. I love the characters and the fighting scenes were just so great I felt I could have been there watching. You writing style is swift,
Articulate, acute and precise although I believe most these words mean the same thing.  I loved it tremendously and would not have a problem plucking down $20-25 dollars to buy it.  The only thing (and believe me it’s just me ) is the name
They gave to their weapons. Husband and wife.  I get the idea of the Union between man and wife, loyalty, being there good times and bad, but again that is just me.  So please don’t take it for anything other than that.  Otherwise, it’s incredible.
I believe I will see your name someday on bookshelfs across the world in many different languages. I believe strongly in that you find something you are passionate about and work with it, make it your baby and it will show.  I believe this is
What I have witnessed.  Keep going,   I am proud of what you have done.  Thanks for sharing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment